Me and Tania's family
Me and the other elders in our district
My comp and me getting acai
Hey fam,Well this week was a little bit slow, but it was good. Transfers are tomorrow. My companion was transferred, but I'm staying here for another one. I really don't like transfers, but whatever. I just want a good companion.
Last p-day we went to Tanya’s house and we ate lunch there. It was excellent. It was really good to see how much the gospel had changed her life. I'm really happy with what happened in her life. It's awesome! I really love her. She is excellent. After we visited her, we had a barbeque with the other elders in our district. It was really good. Yummm.
In terms of work this week, it was all right. We worked hard trying to find new investigators, but we didn't really get much. We were trying to get our current investigators to firm up on baptism, but no success.That's all right though. I'm going to use the boost from a new comp to really work hard this new transfer and make a difference.
An important thing that happened this week is that the bishop here in the ward changed this week. The bishop is a man named Severino, I have already worked with him before in Campos. He was in the other ward, but he moved here like right before I got to this ward. He really is going to make a difference here. I really like him.
I'm really happy to be here on the mission. I really love it. I'm happy for the opportunity that I have to serve. I really like my companion here also. I'm sad to see him go, and I really hope that my next comp is good. That's what worries me. haha
Well, I don't really have much to write this week, but next week will be action packed.
Thanks for everything mom. =)
I love you family. And yeah Elder Holland's talks are always the best.
Umm.....yeah. It's crazy how fast the time passes. When you guys come to get me, we should go to Rio. Just a suggestion. That would be like the coolest thing ever. How many times do we have to chance to go there? And it’s only like 2 and a half hours away from Campos....
LOVE
No comments:
Post a Comment