New glasses and a new tie
I liked those photos of conference that you put up. As always, Elder Holland's and both of the talks by Uchtdorf were favorites. I noticed that they talked a lot this conference about having a firm foundation in Christ, and also fortifying the family. It seemed like they put a lot of importance on 1. personal and family scripture study every day, 2. Personal and family prayer every day, and 3. Family home evening every week. And that is how we have a strong foundation. It was really good.
Well that was really the focus of the week. The mission has been really working hard this week. But Our work has been going pretty slow lately. We are starting almost everything over again, and we haven't really been able to pick up the pace yet, but we're doing our best.
We have really been trying to do our best. I really love the mission, and know how much I'm helping people here.
I don't know if you remember Tania, who we baptized here in Campos right before I left. I got in contact with her this week and we are going to eat lunch with her. Last night she called me and was telling me about all the blessings that have happened in her family since she joined the church. At the end of the conversation, she started crying and was saying, thank you, thank you so much. Thank you for bringing me to the true church. If there is one thing that brings joy to a missionary's heart, its hearing someone say that. =)
I got the package that you sent in February. Thanks. haha. I like the Chargers shirt. We ate all the candy already. =)
Congrats, Darcy for being a soccer star. You are an excellent young woman. Just keep being happy, apply what you learn about the gospel, and keep up your plans and your goals. Aim high Darcy!
Drew I know that you have all the potential to be an outstanding example. Congrats on doing well in school. I wish that I didn't slack off that much. haha. I forget who said it, but in conference they said to make plans for your life. DO IT, and make goals to help you achieve those plans. And a mission better be number 1 on your plans.
Blake, you are the best redhead brother ever! Keep being kind to others. You will be a huge difference in the world because of it. I love you.
Love you family! And its fine for you to come get me here on the mission.
Got a call this weekend that freaked me out. A missionary called me and told me that the US was at war. But then I found out that we aren't. Yet... haha
I love the gospel, and conference is the best thing ever.
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment