Monday, August 5, 2013

Cariacica - Week Five

My comp and I having some açaí.
  I've been with my old comp from Paraguay, Elder Delgado!
 We had burgers for lunch this week. They were goood. And I got a hair cut. 
We cut it at home because I didn't have money. We weren't going to cut it so short, 
but the cutter was lame. So we took it all off. haha

Well, this week has been a really busy week. This week we didn't travel all that much so, yeah we did have time this week to teach in our area. We actually found some really great people to teach this week too.

We had a lot of people in church as well. We had 8 people at church on Sunday! It was a lot. And it was good because it was testimony meeting.

Well, Edilson, who I talked about last week, went to church with his family, Ramon, and Edimilson and his mom, so we're going to for baptism this week. We'll see how it goes. But they really liked church, and we've been having some really good lessons with them.

I also told you about Richardson last week as well. He and his mom went to church this Sunday as well. He really liked it. He payed a lot of attention to everything. We had taught him the day before about the restoration. He really wants to find the truth so that he can follow and serve. Which is awesome. Something that was really cool that he said was that he knew that we had a testimony and that we knew that our message was true because of our invitation to pray and ask God. He wants that confirmation as well. We'll try to mark a baptismal date with him for this week as well.

We found a really good family of 6 this week as well. The father's name is Claudio, and he was really receptive to the message. He said that when we were teaching him about Joseph Smith and the first vision that he got goose bumps. He was really funny, was talking about how if he prays and sees God and Jesus Christ that he will be a faithful servant like the prophet. haha He couldn't come to church this week, but he will come this next week.

Well we're working really hard here, I'm trying to give my best for the last 7 (=D) weeks of the mission. I enjoy feeling the spirit and helping others come to know the truth.

Love you all, thanks for everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment